Your Phoenix Game Room Furniture Providers!
Owner, Ricky Rivlin, started Billiard Gallery in 2004 to venture on his own while providing for his family. Billiard Gallery provides unparalleled customer service and takes pride in doing the job correctly the first time, every time. By under-promising and over-delivering, Billiard Gallery is proud to deliver great value and over 18 years of professionalism to the Phoenix metro area. We carry a large selection of beautifully furnished pool tables, shuffleboards from 9ft. – 22ft., game room accessories, and more… with BIG savings! We have a great selection of matching game room collections so you can get that game room you’ve always wanted.
We Sell A Variety of Speciality Game Room Furniture Such As:
- Game Room Furniture
- Darts, Cues, and Accessories
- Arcade Games
Pool Table Services in the Phoenix Metro Area
This allows us to keep the overhead low and pass the savings on to our customers. No retail rent, no commissioned salespeople, no wasted retail hours paying a salesperson to wait for a customer. Are you looking for a used pool table? We sell used and new pool tables! We can also offer moving and delivery services to the Phoenix metro area.
Pool table and game table services you can expect:
- Pool Table Movers
- Re-felting (25 color choices)
- Re-Cushioning (bumpers)
- Pocket Replacement
Some services can also be combined!
Moving Services Available for Pool Tables
In addition to retail sales, we are professional pool table movers that take pride in our work and treat every pool table as if it were our own. As an industry specialist, we have moved and serviced over 12,000 pool tables. Servicing pool tables requires the correct tools and techniques, we are an industry leader in moving, re-felting, re-cushioning bumpers, and equipment repairs.
What Does a Moving a Pool Table Entail?
We take pride in our moving services and delivery in the Phoenix metro area. A pool table moving service includes:
- Scheduled Appointment at your home
- Carefully remove bolts and unfasten pockets
- Unfasten felt
- Load & protect all pool table parts in an enclosed box
- Mark the slate for proper placement
- Remove slate screws and remove leg bolts
- Load all parts carefully into truck
- Drive to the delivery address
- Unload and properly reassemble parts
- Properly align and measure the best for playability or best esthetics
- Level the pool table
- Re-apply slate seams
- Re-attach surface felt and align rails
- Refasten parts
- Make sure that all parts are properly re-attached
Choose to do business with us and you will be happy you did… we do what we say every time!