With over 12,000 tables moved or serviced since 2004, we’re proud to say we’ve earned a lot of experience and have developed the proper techniques to getting any job done efficiently and professionally.
Rest assured, we always use the correct equipment and not only guarantee, but also take pride in your overall satisfaction.
Read below to see our in depth moving process, and how we can help you with your Pool Table needs.
Enclosed box truck services
- Pool Table Moves
- Re-felting (25 color choices)
- Re-Cushioning (bumpers)
- Pocket Replacement
- Some services can also be combined!
Steps in a common move
When looking for a pool table company, you always want to make sure you’re in the right hands. In our 15 years in business, we’ve come up with an in depth moving process that will keep you informed and instill your confidence in our movers.
- Schedule appointment (day and time)
- We drive to your home
- Remove rail bolts
- Unfasten pockets
- Unfasten felt (most often felt is stapled to the wood backing under the slate. Sometimes felts are glued directly to the slate)
- Mark the slate for proper placement
- Remove slate screws
- Remove legs bolts
- Load and protect all pool table parts and hardware in our enclosed box truck
- Drive to delivery address (2nd house)
- Unload the truck and start the re-assembling process
- Re-attach legs and cabinet
- Properly align and measure for best playability (or best esthetics) in the room
- Align the slate on the cabinet
- Level the pool table
- Re-seal the slate seams (we use bee wax)
- Re-apply play surface felt
- Re-attach and align Rails
- Re-fasten Pockets